Candance Family News

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday 4-5-2006

Today is my day off and all I have to look forward to is to work this weekend bla bla.
I hate working weekends. For the second time in almost 7yrs I have Easter weekend off But Becky has to work so I don't know what we will be doing. I hope it is worm enough to ride on the motorcycle.
Becky went to the Dr. Tuesday she has gained only 10lb so far the Dr. wants her to gain at least 25 to 35lb I don't think she will she might get to 25 we will see. she is 6 mo and she is all baby. She eats like a horse and how she doesn't gain much I don't know.
She called me this morning and she said she bought her some crispy cream donuts and Lays potato chip and was eating them together yuck I said. I never had cravings like that.
We went shopping last Friday and I found her a long tank top and Brit got her some pants
I found me a par of cowboy boots they were marked $139.00 I got them for $29.00
I was tickled I had looked at them before and the had them marked for 50.00 so I got a real god deal. I love it when that happens.
Mom will be coming home next weekend I will be glad to have her closer . It is early for them to com home but they have Dr.Appt. I am glad I miss her a lot when she is in Fla.
Well I better get on with my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home