Candance Family News

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I had the day off so Becky and I spent the day looking at things for the baby .
She found her crib she wanted and put it in lay away and Mats Mom is going to get it for them. It will be at her house till they can find a bigger place after Landon gets here.She got a crib that is clled a three in one it gos from a crib to a toddler bed to a full size bed. vary pratical.
Becky is really starting to show a lot I told her this is the comfort stage the 5 to 7 after that it gets harder and harder to get up and down go up stares and bend over to tie your shoes.
She remembers learning to tie her shoes from me when I was careing Brit. She had to tie mine because I couldn't.
Becky has only gained 3lb sence her last Dr.App she is just all baby. The Dr. wanted her to gaine 5lb but she did'nt but she said she would start puting it on in her last three Mo.

I finely got some over time this week I work Thursday 12 and all weekend and I hope I get 12 more for Mon. or Tuse. I am tired of bing broke.
Debbie is going to be up here Mon,Tues and Wed I will get to spend some time with her one of those days or to of them if I don't get overtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home