Candance Family News

Saturday, March 04, 2006

To MY Mommy (To my doughter Becky)

I was just a twinkle in your eye.
But I became a part of you before you knew I was here.
I was just a tiny little screat no one could see.
I made you sick I made you tired you though you had the flu
before you knew I was here.
Now you know I am a part of you and you have nothing to fear.
I will bring you so much happnes when you finely
get to hold me near.
I here you talk I know your voice but it is so dark in here.
I kick my legs and swing my arms but you
can't feel me yet.
Soon I will get bigger and stronger and I will roll and
I will bend and twist and I willkick that plate
right off your tummy.
God has sent me to you for what reason I don't know.
I will teach you things about life and what
is like to be a mom.
You will learn to know the kind of love a mom feels
for her child.
The love you will feel for me will be boundless.
For there is no other kind of love that there is for a mothers
love for her child.
When you here my first I will bring tears to your eyes
for it will be the most presious sound you will ever here
and you will cry too.
They will give me to you and you will hold to your berast
and we will be one
untill my nursing days are through.
I will grow so fast my first year you won't beleave your eyes.
I will do things that will make you smile
and things that will make you cry.
So hold me close inside your tummy for I can't wate to meat you
For I love you
MOMMY
Love your mom ,Candy

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Hi Candy!

It was great reading your comments on our blog. I could kick myself for not getting the picture of your mom and Kilee! Ugh...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby coming your way. We'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Hope all is well. Once again, GREAT hearing from you!

fm

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home