Candance Family News

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

To day is Wednesday and I am off from work today. Becky is coming over today to do her laundry and hang out with me.
We went shopping last Friday and I bought her to new shirts and I found to things for Baby Landon. This baby is going to be so spoiled and I can't wait till he gets here.
Becky and I have been looking for a changing table. We found one but she wants to look a little more. I will soon have to climb up in the attic to get down the port a crib I bought and a bouncer I think I still have from when I had my daycare.
Well this is my week end to work and I am working over time tomorrow so that means 4 days straight of 12 hours along weekend. two weeks ago I worked 60 in a role I don't like doing that but it happened work that way.
I guess I am taking Britnie to get her permit test today she thinks she can pas it with out studding for it ha ha. We will see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home