Candance Family News

Friday, March 31, 2006

Today is Friday March 31 and it is my weekend off and it is going to be a beautifully day in the 70's and Becky and Britnie and I are going to Chesterfeild valley to go shopping . I got a 60 hour check this week finely some OT. I hope it continuous .
Last weekend I had to work it was a bad weekend. I tell you some of the girls I work with worry more about what I ware and how I look and what I do or should I say the things I don't have to do like run certain machines that they all have to run and I was gave the option to learn them. I told my supervisors I was happy doing what I am doing . I don't need that head ake of the other ones. I don't know why I have the option of this but I will keep it.
I have been there longer than any of the other packers on my shift.
I finely got to see Debbie this week . Monday she came over and we went shopping at Mills Mall Becky met us up there. I did not find much I got me a new hair to go on my pony tail. I am on a quest to find a wide belt that has gold copper and silver that is braided together and also a pink wide belt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home