Candance Family News

Monday, July 03, 2006

We are haven's a wedding

This is a picture mom sent to me it is of a winter rainbow
Well leave it to my daughter to give me a nother shocker. She called me at work Sun and told me that her a Matt were getting married on the 4th. They got a waver to push there licenses through so we are haven's wedding tomorrow. I am getting a grandson and a soninlaw all in the same week Becky is going in to be indused Thursday morning and I will be glad to finely get to hold my grand baby. It is looking like a good week finely!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

How was the wedding?!? Any pictures?

Hope all is going well. Please keep us updated on how it's going with you. All our prayers.

It was nice you got to visit with your mom and Donna. Give our best to all...

fm

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home