Candance Family News

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dr. visit


I went back to the Dr.Tuesday he did a biopsy and I go back to see him the 6th of July. he said he is going to remove it weather it is cancer or not because if it is fine and if he lets it go then in 15 years it could turn you cancer he dose not want to take that chance I pray it is negative for cancer it realy scares me to find out what the results will be. I guess he will set up a time for me to have it taken out. He said it will be like getting a face lift without the face lift. I think he should just go ahead and give me one ha ha.
But on the brighter note the 6th Becky is being induced if she dose not have the baby before the 6th. She is more than ready to pop that kid out.
Mom and Donna my sister were up this week and got to see them on Wed. I took Becky with me and tried to walk that baby out but it did not work. I will be so glad when I can finely get that baby in my arms and love him to death. When I said good by to Moma on wed she goes you will be a grandma when I see you next. It is hard for Mom to see her baby girl become a grand parent. It hard for me to believe it so soon and at the age of 44.
Keep me in your prays I am going to need them I don't know how long the recovery will be I hope not to long I don't want to burn all my vacation up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home