Candance Family News

Friday, June 23, 2006

On Baby watch

We are now on baby watch Becky has been heaving major labor for the last few days. She is ready for this baby to get here and so am I. I haven't gotten much sleep these past two nights waiting for her to call me to tell me they are keeping her at the hospital. I did get some sleep last night. She is staying with Matts mom so she can keep an eye on her Matts mom is a labor and delivery nurse at the hospitail Becky is going to have the baby at.
I am hopeing for a baby this weekend.
I had an MRI on my cheek on Monday I go back to the plactic surgen Tuseday at 1:30 I will keep every one posted on the result.
On a sad note my neibors husben died last Thursday. He fought for his life up to the very end. Cathy his wife and my freind is doing better than some people would do she knows he will always be with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Too exciting - You must be on cloud nine! We send our love and prayers to you all. Let us know!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home