Candance Family News

Monday, June 05, 2006

I have been so busy getting ready for the baby shower. It is set for the 24 of June .
Becky is getting pretty big so far she has only gained 15 lb. The babies name will be Kameron Matthew I think he will be born the week of the 25 to the 4 of July. Becky thinks he will come on the 4th. She is do on the 12. I can't waite for him to get here. I don't think he is going to be vary big 5lb to 6lb if he is more than that the Dr.said she would take him C section.
Memorial Day Doug and I and three friends of ours that have motor cycles we got up and left at 5:30 in the morning and we drove up Hwy 79 to Louisiana Mo. and went over the bridge to Ill. and rode down the river road 100 to Alton and went to Fast Eddy's for lunch and then went back up to Harden Ill. and crossed the river on the ferry back to Winfield Mo. and back home we went about 200 miles all together We got back around 3:00 that afternoon. I got a little burnt not to bad. I am brown now.
Britnie got out of school the 24 of May and is in summer school now she did not pass her history class she was to much of a social butterfly in school I told her she better do better this next school year so she dose not have to go to summer school next year.
She wants to go down to stay with my sister Donna in Dexter Mo. But she wants to be here when the baby comes too. So I don't know what she is going to do. she still doesn't have her permit yet she doesn't want to read the book. I told her she has to if she wants to drive I told her. Britnie is in no hurry I don't think.
This comings weekend the 9th of June Doug and I are going to a new resort in St Genavie for the weekend we are taking the Bike down.
There is an exciting weekend coming up in July for me Debbie and I are going to KC to see Sylivia Brown I got the tickets in last week I can't wait to go I just hope I get picked to ask her something. I have a lot of her books and I love reading them.
On a said note please pray for my friend and her family that live next to me her husben is dieing from cancer and I don't think he will last through July. This is the 3rd person on my street to die from cancer it scares me IT MAKES ME WONDER WHO IS NEXT .
so please keep them in your prays there names are Kathy and Glen I can
t think of there last name at the moment.
I have to make me a Dr.app I have a pach of skin on my face that is discolored and I can feel something under it and it is puffy on that side I hope it is nothing but that side of my face is a little fatter than the other and the pach of skin I try to cover with concealer and it dose not cover vary well. So I am going to get it checked out.

Well Ford you are right I did have something to write about and I have not had time to get on here lately.
Ibetter get off here and get my appt made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you have a great anniversary weekend celebration - Happy 25th!

Ford and I will celebrate our 21st this year (time flies - I still feel like a newlywed!!).

Let us know what the Doctor says about your skin; make that appointment - don't wait!

Love, Alyson

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home