Candance Family News

Friday, April 14, 2006

4-14-06 Good Friday

It is finely Friday and I have this weekend off . I don't know what I am going to do today the gas is getting so high that it cost me 30.oo to fill my tank from the half tank I don't dare let it get empty. I guess I will stay in town unless Becky calls me. I have a hair appt. at 3:30 today I can't wait I cant do anything with it other than put it up. My roots have grown out and I am seeing more gray than I like I really don't want to see any but I guess that is life at my age. Thank God I don't look it. Ha Ha.
This past Monday Becky came over to do her laundry and we went out for lunch and looking at houses that her and Mat would like to build if they build one They my just get Mats Mom and Dads house and they will get a new one. I need to start getting addresses for her baby shower The date has not been set yet I need to get together with Mats Mom yet and the weekend Becky has off and my weekend off it will probably be in May or June.
Mom and Bill will be home today some time to day I will be glad to have her closer to me.
I hope every one has a Happy Easter it will be the second one I have been off in 7yr.
I also have Mothers Day off the first one in sense I have been at C.A.P.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home