Candance Family News

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am back to work

I went back to work finely on the 5th of Oct. I am still in tharipy and I am making good progress. I can finely hold my fork the write way and get it to my mouth,I can put my pen in my back right pocket befor I could not. I am getting more mobility in my weist but I still do not have a lot of stringth in my hand. I will be on lite dutie till Nov.
My photography is starting to to take off slowly I have one seinor picture to do and a maybe 2 family pictures to do. I pray every night for the Lord to bless it and make it a full time job for me and that I can make the same off it that I do at work some day. I wont this so much.

I am so excited for the 26 of Oct to come Doug and I have tickets to go see Casting Crowns lealand and John Waller they are christain music artest I love Casting Crowns I have all there CD's. This will be a awsome consert.
I will post pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home